torsdag 12 april 2012

Raw Greenylicious herb soup with BBQ Grissini


 Guest post for Golubka 
& Spring on a plate

I know, I know.. I´m just going on and on and on about the weather. Well I cannot help it so please bare with me, it´s my inner tree hugger and gardener that is going crazy with bliss. There is something about this bursting luscious greens that makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs. Especially when Golubka asks me to to a guest post for them...


Golubka is one of those brilliant sites that I can simply sit in front of, read, enjoy (and drool a bit) so imagine my excitement when Anya asked me to contribute to this space of "Food that takes love". Um, yes please! Then, after I said that there was a slight pause in my head.. yes of course I wanted to do a guest post for their a-ma-z-i-n-g site but what on earth was I going to create for them? And there it was. The clue. "What on earth". 


So I simply decided to keep going with the illustrations of nature and what happened next is all in the recipes on Golubka of course. So go there, get inspired and make some Greenylicious kitchen magic happen. 
 


This combination of superhero ingredients, flavors, textures and expressions in these two recipes should most definitely be enjoyed together. I´m telling you, they are like the perfect married couple! The one is fine without the other but truth be told.. a wee bit sad and unable to present it´s best side. Now I know I´m talking about food as if it was alive but you might as well know it now. The sooner the better. Food is most certainly alive and together with it you can choose to spark and shine or be sad and slow. It´s up to you, fabulous friend! But know this; if you head over to Golubka for these treats. You. Will. Shine.

Just a subtle little hint..



 There is a loving, growing little community of Earthsproutlings on Twitter & Facebook where we sure do inspire each other and play around with fresh inspiration and knowledge, come join! I´d be so glad to see You there!

 Much bliss and love 
°°Elenore°°

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello friend!

    This hasn't really anything to do with your recipe, which looks blooming wonderful mind, but seeing as you are such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to raw food, I felt it appropriate to turn to you. Do you know whether or not it's possible to find those elusive organic, green coconuts in Sweden? So many green coconut recipes, so little time!

    Love,
    Chris

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Chris:)

      Ah, yes, those amazing green coconuts! How I miss them and the Bali abundance... I am afraid I do not have the greatest of answers.. I do know that from time to time they have young coconuts at "systrarna Voltaire" at PUB in Stockholm. But every time I have been there they were out of stock.
      Are you swedish/living in sweden?

      Have a sunny and blissed day!

      Radera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...