måndag 5 mars 2012

Guest post for Green Kitchen Stories


Celebration + Crazy Green Love =
Raw super infused chocolate cake

 Yes. I have gotten the spring craze just like everyone else, and everywhere I look there are happy faces, too thin jackets and the first flowers peeking up. It´s like the first warm sunshine gathers us in some sort of collective, heartfelt smile. So let´s just love that for a moment and make an absolutely fabulous Raw chocolate cake while we´re at it!


Today I have exciting news for you! The cake on the picture that you just cannot wait to taste is in all it´s glory over at Green Kitchen Stories as a guest post!

 I have been loving Green Kitchen Stories ever since I first laid my eyes on their site about a year ago and I have even made a post entirely inspired by them. Funnily enough I clearly remember this particular night when I found GKS.. It was during my first week in Andalusia and I just could not sleep. (That´s when you start searching the internet universe for either new Little Grandmother/Abraham You Tube videos OR stunning food blogs, duh!). I found this gorgeous site called Green Kitchen Stories run by Luise, David and their daughter Elsa and have been hooked ever since. After meeting them while in Stockholm, our web relationship turned into friendship and today I´m extremely proud to preset my guest post at Green Kitchen Stories.

Get over there for the whole post, interview and not to mention the recipe on this greenylicious layered Raw cake. And yes, I admit that I could not stop myself from adding nettle and spinach to the minty layer.. It would not have been a cake á la Earthsprout without a mix of Superpowers, Beauty, Health and Flavor explosions!


 When you´re done writing down the list of the ingrediens for this cake, drooling a bit and adoring the many wonders of Green Kitchen Stories, come chat with me on Facebook and Twitter, Honey!

Greenylicious love,

Elenore


7 kommentarer:

  1. So neat that you got to meet them! I also love their blog.

    SvaraRadera
  2. That looks SO amazing, you dessert goddess you! I too am so excited to meet the GKS too - we're meeting in CPH soon :) Wish you could be here...but my heart just might EXPLODE!

    love to you sweets,
    Sarah B

    SvaraRadera
  3. I'm glad I discovered your recipes through GKS. I'm lucky your posts are translated in English! I'll come back!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'm SO happy I found your blog through GKS. :-) I've been scrolling down through your posts and just loving your joy and kindness and love for good, healthy and beautiful food. :-) After nearly dying from ecoli last year, I'm so interested in making healthy, healing food delicious. So glad I now have your creations to inspire me. :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Incredible<3 hurray to you and your strength! I love that i could be able to hand you inspiration or help you in any way! The power of the collective love, right!? Health, bliss, superpowers and all greatness!

      Radera
  5. I discovered you through GKS. Thank you for sharing your inspirations! A friend and I made this cake to celebrate another friend's birthday. Our green layer was a bit dry. I think we didn't use large or ripe enough bananas. Also, our green wasn't too green. We're curious how much spinach juice you ended up adding. A handful of spinach didn't produce much juice! However - everyone absolutely loved this cake. I was worried it wouldn't be large enough, but it fed 12 people just fine. We were wondering how we might change the green layer from mint to green tea, or go with orange essence and carrot juice, or pomegranate. . . The options are endless! The only downsides to this cake: kind of pricey to prepare and the finished product doesn't stick around long enough! Thank you again. Can't wait to try more recipes.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Carol!
      Yeah I know.. That always seems to be the case with raw desserts, they just seem to disappear, right!? Great to hear about you various flavor ideas, do tell me how they turn out!
      Concerning the green layer: I ended up adding 2.5 tbsp of spinach juice but of course that depends on the juicer, the spinach and well.. a lot of things. About the dryness.. Could be that the bananas were not ripe/large enough but it could also be that you should process the coconut a bit longer in the mixer/food processor until the fats really comes out.
      Looking forward to having you around trying recipes and enjoying the inspiration that hopefully flows everywhere!
      /Elenore

      Radera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...